Happy New Year from all of us at Arctiq!
We had a banner year here at Arctiq, and we owe so much of it to our partners, colleagues, and customers. Of course a new year is a great time for planning and setting goals, but a great time for reflection as well. So we thought we’d take a minute and run through some of the highlights for 2021. Think of it as the “Spotify Wrapped” version of the past year at Arctiq!
As mentioned, we owe so much of our success to our partner relationships and this year was no different. With several major initiatives kicking off or wrapping up with Google Cloud, HashiCorp, and Incorta just to name a few.
We’ve been known as THE Anthos partner over the past few years, and we’re building on that AppMod experience and have launched our Apigee Center of Excellence. We’ve kicked off several large projects with prominent clients and we’re excited to see where this brings us!
As HashiCorp and their clients evolve from being open-source-software focused we’ve found ourselves in a position to help clients ensure they get the most out of their Terraform, Vault, or Consul implementations. We were the first partner globally to launch a HashiCorp Vault Acceleration Program!
Our data practice continues to grow and as it does, we want to make sure we bring on the best of the best from a partners perspective. If you’re a shop that’s tried to get data projects off the ground but are having troubles because of the various sources, Incorta is here to help.
Arctiq’s technical bench has grown substantially in 2021 with not only the hiring of new delivery consultants, but also the breadth and depth of our skill sets has increased significantly. With the addition of a focused PMO, we have driven up the average size of projects we couldn’t always handle in the past. Let Arctiq CTO David Briand explain how our deep technical bench makes us better innovation partners by mapping tech to outcomes.
Top 5 Blog Posts
In tandem with our delivery projects, we love to keep our community engaged with our hot takes on industry trends, tech deep dives and demos, and generally anything on the bleeding edge of cloud architecture, application migration, and its many business strategies.
In case you missed them, here’s a recap of our Top 5 posts from the Arctiq Blog:
1. Are you doing the same things over and over again, but expecting different results? Arctiq CTO David Briand explains the importance of re-evaluating and re-working your decision making framework.
2. Arctiq CEO Eric Ng explains why so many companies are taking a cloud first approach to increase innovation and speed. Read Eric’s thoughts about why you need to consider the cloud before all other technologies with your upcoming projects.
3. Where is your org at on the Cloud Maturity scale? Arctiq prez Mike Morrison lays out the various levels, and how to effectively set and achieve realistic cloud maturity goals for your organization:
4. Michael Kennedy, Principal Solutions Architect at Arctiq, demonstrates how modernization journeys drive tangible results for your end-users.
5. Arctiq CTO David Briand explains how our deep technical bench makes us better innovation partners. Get the story about how we turned “David vs Goliath” to “David AND Goliath”
If you made it this far, thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to read this newsletter. As always, keep an eye out for new blogs, events, and ArctiqLabs public workshop offerings.
We look forward to working together with you in 2022. Best wishes and continued success from all of us at Arctiq!