Anthos Day 2 Operations
January 19 @ 8:00 am - January 20 @ 5:00 pm
Go deeper than the docs with Arctiq hands-on training.
Need to get up to speed on new technology quickly? Register for upcoming ArctiqLabs training and get the benefits of real-world enablement in a condensed, efficient format.
Course Code: AGKE-201
Duration: 2 days
Cost: $2,495 USD
Available Format: Virtual
In this hands-on lab focused course, participants will learn the architecture of Anthos on VMware and its Day 2 operations. Participants will be equipped with the skills to deploy Anthos clusters on VMware (GKE on prem), including the admin workstation, the admin cluster and the user cluster.
By the end of this course, they will be confident in their understanding of the deployment and upgrade processes, as well as logging, monitoring and maintenance tasks.
Skills you’ll gain:
- Understanding of GKE on VMware architecture and maintenance
- Resource and security management
- Storage and networking concepts
- Ability to gather Real-time monitoring and reporting analytics
- Anthos Config Management: GitOps configuration management
- Understanding of service mesh operations
- Policy enforcement and management
- Troubleshooting tactics
Some understanding of Git; basic Linux skills; high-level understanding of CI/CD processes; familiarity with writing yaml/json is an asset.
Who should attend:
DevOps Teams, Sysadmins, Architects, Operations Teams, Cloud Operations Teams