As we bid farewell to 2023, it's time to reflect on an eventful year filled with achievements, strengthened partnerships, great conversations, and the continuous pursuit of acquiring and sharing knowledge through our certifications and blogs. It's been a transformative year for Arctiq, and we're thrilled to share some of our key highlights with you.
Deepening Existing Partnerships
This year, we have dedicated a significant effort to nurturing and growing our existing partnerships. We are convinced that strong partner relationships that are built on trust foster long-lasting commitments and are the backbone of our business. We've taken several steps to strengthen these bonds, whether it was by becoming one of the first North American GitHub Advanced Services and Technology partners, achieving Platinum Partner Status with Dell Technologies, renewing our status as an Exclusive Canadian Virtual Bench partner for HashiCorp, becoming a NetApp Preferred Partner or being awarded the Dynatrace NORAM Cloud Innovation Award for 2023!
Certifications, Specializations, and Competencies: A Year of Professional Mastery
Our team's commitment to continuous learning has never been stronger. We have achieved over 60 certifications this year, each contributing to our growing expertise and ensuring we stay at the forefront of industry developments.
In addition, we have attained numerous partner specializations and competencies, showcasing our commitment to these partnerships and further solidifying our role as a dependable and skilled ally : we were the inaugural Canadian partner of HashiCorp to attain a Security Competency, and we achieved two Google Cloud Specializations: Application Development - Services Partner and Infrastructure Services.
Embracing New Partnerships
While deepening our existing relationships has been crucial, we have also worked on forging new partnerships that have broadened our horizons and enabled us to deliver even more value to our clients: we were the first Canadian partner to join Solo.io's Gloo Partner Network, and we launched a new strategic reseller partnership with Kubecost. These collaborations have enhanced our service offerings and expanded our reach in the industry.
We have (re)launched a monthly newsletter
Our monthly newsletter has been a great way to keep our community updated with the latest events, trends, insights, and company news. Don’t miss out, you can always sign up here.
We showcased our talented team members!
We launched Icebreaker, our monthly employee spotlight series! At Arctiq, we value our diverse and talented team, and we believe it's important to shine a spotlight on the amazing individuals who make our organization thrive. Here's a list of our employees' unique stories, experiences, and talents:
- Jamie Farkas
- Gary Luk
- Venus Moayedi
- Thierry Madkaud
- Helen Amaral
- Azeez Adeleke
- Edita Labonarska
- Solal Vallee
- Marian Rezkalla
Blogging Our Way Through the Year
Our team members wrote insightful blog posts covering diverse topics as we worked to provide valuable content that resonates with our audience. Here's a list of the 26 blogs we wrote this year:
- The Pros and Cons of Moving from Public Cloud Back to On-Premises: Is It Worth the Cost?
- Reducing Cloud Costs with Scaling Groups and Spot Instances
- How Istio and Consul are Making Multicloud a Breeze (and Saving You Dough)
- Dynatrace Perform 2023 Recap: What Was Announced?
- Terraform Cloud/Enterprise State Management - When things go wrong
- Reducing Friction Between Developers and SRE/Platform Teams with HashiCorp Consul Service Mesh
- Monitor Portworx with Dynatrace
- Avoid resource sprawling using dynamic credential templating in Hashicorp Boundary
- Secrets Management at Deployment Time with HashiCorp Vault and Waypoint
- Solving PAM in hybrid environment using multi-hop sessions with HCP Boundary
- Navigating the Alphabet Soup of Application Security: SAST, SCA, DAST, and RAST
- Observability of K8s Platforms
- That isn't an App, It's Three Raccoons in a Trench Coat: Decoding the Power of Microservices Architecture
- Managing repository settings with GitHub Safe-Settings
- Simplify Development with the Nix Ecosystem
- Zero Trust Security using Hashicorp Boundary and Vault
- Partnerships Philosophy at Arctiq: The Art of Working Together
- Shifting Left with OpenSLO: Revolutionizing SLO Management
- Bridging the Hybrid-Cloud Divide: Unleashing the Power of Google Anthos and Azure Arc
- Red Hat Summit and AnsibleFest 2023
- Unlocking Agility using Event Driven Ansible
- Virtual Roundtable: Catalyzing Growth Amid Uncertainty: Insights from Arctiq's CEO, Kam Sabouri
- HashiConf 2023 Recap
- Preparing for the Post-Quantum World Ahead
- Fueling the Future with Data
- GitHub Universe 2023 Recap - Charting the Path Forward with Copilot
In 2023, we organized and co-hosted at least 30 events! We put our best effort forward to contribute to the Tech communities of the greater Toronto and Montreal by taking the initiative to organize events that served as platforms for networking and knowledge sharing, whether it was our own Talks & Hops series, technical happy hours, and hosting diverse meetups at our offices (Red Hat User Group, CNCF, DevOps Exchange, APIs and IPAs, HashiCorp User Group etc.)
Additionally, we sponsored several partner conferences, further showcasing our commitment to these partners, and seizing the opportunity to gain insights into the latest innovations and developments within their ecosystems. One highlight of the year was being a Gold Sponsor of HashiConf 2023, HashiCorp's biggest event of the year. We also had a great time meeting Canadian Red Hat users in Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto during the Red Hat Summit: Connect events.
Finally, we hosted our third Annual Partner Golf Tournament this summer, as well as our inaugural Charity Pro-Am Scramble in Mont-Tremblant - thanks to the tremendous support from our clients, partners and colleagues, we raised funds to send over 300 children in need into team sports next year!
Looking Ahead to 2024
Launching a New Podcast
The coming year looks even more promising as we plan to launch our brand-new podcast. This new format will allow us to dive deeper into topics that matter to our customer and partner community and feature voices from various industry experts.
The Next Chapter
Looking back on 2023, we are filled with gratitude and couldn't be prouder of our journey marked by growth and learning!
As we look forward to 2024, we are excited to continue this journey with you, our valued customers, partners and community. As you might have heard, Arctiq has joined Dyntek and rSolutions, a leading provider of professional IT services, cybersecurity, and risk management solutions throughout North America. Arctiq, DynTek, and rSolutions will consolidate under a single brand presence, set to be announced in Q1 2024. This strategic move marks a significant milestone in our journey to accelerate growth, foster innovation, and enhance our technical offerings and expertise to bring organizations to the next level.
Rest assured that The Arctiq Team and our leadership remain steadfast in our dedication to serving our customers. Their needs remain our top priority, and we are excited to continue delivering the exceptional service and technical solutions you have come to expect from us.
Looking ahead, we're thrilled about the fantastic developments we have lined up for the coming year, and we're eager to share these exciting advancements with you!
The Arctiq Team