- What personal information is collected through the website, how it is used, and who it may be shared with;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The current security procedures to protect against misuse of your information; and,
- How to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Personal Information Arctiq Collects
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual or any information that is not specifically about an identifiable individual but, when combined with other information, may identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Arctiq collects Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it through our Site or when you provide it to us through other means. For example, we may collect Personal Information when you:
- contact us through e-mail, telephone, mail or other correspondence;
- register for a service we provide; or,
- register to receive our newsletter.
The Personal Information we collect may include:
- your full name;
- contact information, such as address, telephone number, or e-mail address; and,
- any other Personal Information that you provide to us.
How Arctiq Collects Information Through Technological Means
When you visit our Site, we may collect information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser. This information may include:
- your domain name; and,
- your numerical IP address.
Additional information may also be collected, such as type of browser you use, which pages you view, and the files you request.
We use this information to:
- better understand how visitors use our Site; and,
- to improve our Site to better meet visitors’ needs.
The amount of information that is sent by your web browser depends on your browser and settings you use. Please refer to the instructions provided by your browser to learn more.
Arctiq may use “cookies” and other similar devices on this Site to enhance functionality. These devices may track information which includes but is not limited to (i) IP address, (ii) the type of web browser and operating system you use and (iii) the Site pages that you visit.
How Arctiq Uses and Discloses Personal Information
For example, we may use your Personal Information to:
- respond to your inquiries;
- supply you with requested services;
- send you informational or promotional communication;
- carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent; and,
- carry out any other purposes permitted or required by law.
Arctiq reserves the right to transfer Personal Information to third party service providers that assist us with carrying out the above purposes.
Arctiq reserves the right to transfer Personal Information in the event that we merge with or are acquired by a third party. We may also disclose your Personal Information for any other purpose permitted by law or to which you consent. We will not share your infor- mation with any third party outside of Arctiq, other than as listed herein.
Your Choices: Opt-Out
If you receive commercial e-mail from us, you may opt-out by using the “unsubscribe” feature. You may opt-out of any contact from us at any time.
Security: How Arctiq Protects Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us and we enforce various procedures to protect your information. We help protect your Personal Information in our control by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards.
Personal Information may only be accessed by members of our organization as follows:
- who require such access to perform a specific task and are granted access exclusively for such task; and,
- such other purposes as permitted or required by law.
Whenever we collect sensitive information online, that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You are able to verify this via the lock icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of the Site page address. Personal Information is stored on com- puters and servers that are kept in a secure environment.
We retain Personal Information that we collect only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to meet legal
requirements. We destroy Personal Information when it is no longer needed.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your Personal Information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. By contacting us you can:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change or correct any data we have about you;
- have us delete any data we have about you; or,
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
If you have submitted Personal Information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided on our Site or provided below.
How to Contact Us